Executive Search Support
The retirement, resignation, or dismissal of an Executive Director/CEO is often viewed as a traumatic time for an organization. It is also a pivotal opportunity. Bryan Orander, President of Charitable Advisors, was one of the first among a national corps of consultants who have been trained in the “Prepare-Pivot-Thrive” Executive Transition model developed by the Annie E. Casey Foundation (www.aecf.org ). Charitable Advisors can play several possible roles to help support your Board through a successful transition:
- Assist the Board in assembling a "Plan of Action" around a departing ED
- Prepare for the retirement of a long-term Executive or founder.
- Assist in recruiting an interim Executive Director (a Best Practice)
- Conduct an, objective, organizational assessment to assist the board in identifying issues to be addressed before a new Executive is hired.
- Lead a "board conversation" about the current and future direction of the organization and the type of leader that will be needed.
- Support the Board in its search for the new permanent Executive Director
Please contact Bryan at Bryan@CharitableAdvisors.com or 317-752-7153