Fund Raising for Every Board Member - Table of Contents
This booklet is a quick read to help board members become comfortable with the concepts and language of fund raising. The table of contents below illustrates the practical nature of the booklet in addressing common questions and finding a way that everyone can play a role in attracting resourses.
Table of Contents
• Does your Organization Depend on Fund Raising?
• Board Member Giving
• Fund Raising and the Chief Executive
• Learning to “Tell the Story” in Your Own Words
• Raising Without Asking
• Thanking Is Just as Important
• Should We Have a Fund Development Committee?
• What Should Be in a Fund Development Plan?
• Why Don’t We Just Get a Grant?
• Isn’t Our Development Director the Fund Raiser?
• Should We Start an Endowment?
• Should We Start an Business?
• We’ll Do an Event to Raise Money!
• How Important is a Planned Giving Program?
• Are We Ready for a Capital Campaign?
• Are We Ready To Hire a Development Director?
• Our Development Director Leaves Every Two Years
• Will A Fund Raising Consultant Work on Commission?
• Can We Accept Stocks or Mutual Funds?
• Do We Need a Newsletter?
• Will people give over the internet?
• They Want To Give Us “What”?
• Glossary of Not-for-Profit Financial Terminology
Copies of the booklet ($8 list price) can be ordered for as little as $5-6 each in packs. If you are not completely satisfied, return the booklets with your comments on how we can improve our product for a full refund.
Please contact us with any questions or suggestions at:
Orders@AllAboutBoards.com or (317) 577-4692 or P.O. Box 501245, Indianapolis, Indiana 46250
©2008 Charitable Advisors LLC - All Rights Reserved.